fredag 24 januari 2014

English class

Hi everyone!

As you may notice I will try to write in english this time. 20 minutes left of my English class. I'm walking with crutches right now because I accidently stepped on a broken glass. I stood on a chair and almost jumped down on a well, broken glass. I was alone when it happened and it began to bleed more and very much. The floors in my apartment was getting more and more covered in blood. Fast as lightning I ran across the street and the flood of blood in my shoe was very scary and knocked on the door to my mother-in-law but she didn't opened the door so I ran all the way to my grandmother-in-law and they were at home and I finally got help. No pieces of glass in the foot and no stitches. The emergency in Sweden is horrible.

It continues to bleed from the three wounds but I think I will survive this thing and the best thing is all the goodies I get. Soda, chocolate and pity.

Lunch time for me and I have to stumble down the stairs to the dining room so it will be food left for me.


So long!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar